PROFESSIONALLY CURATED & DESIGNED
to last for generations
One of the biggest reasons why couples won’t order an Heirloom Album is due to overwhelm. Overwhelm in choosing the “best” images, the time commitment & the emotional decision-fatigue that crafting your first family heirloom can take.
I take all of that overwhelm out of the equation. Together, we’ll collaborate on building out your album(s), until it’s perfect and you’re fully in love with it.
Once you’ve emailed me to confirm you’d like to begin the Album Design process, I’ll get busy designing! My team and I will create the first draft that gets you immediately 80% to the finish line. All that’s left for you is the remaining (fun part) 20% in final image swapping in or out and adding in any additional spreads – go big or go home!
Remember, I was there at your wedding. I know the meaningful moments that happened, the candid in-betweens, and the priorities you two shared. The album’s first draft will showcase your wedding weekend experience, from beginning to end, and be designed in an elegant, non-cluttered way that tells the full story of your Big Day.
Each album design is handled via an online view platform that makes it easy to view, request edits directly on the page and streamlines email correspondence efficiently. Each album design includes 2 complimentary rounds of revision requests with more available if needed.
If you had a pre-wedding welcome party and/or next day brunches, I recommend splitting these images into their own “volumes” and keeping your wedding day album separate. Most couples choose to do matching sizes for wedding weekend festivities and then design their engagement or honeymoon portrait session albums one size smaller for easy stacking & portability.